Encounter 4 - Discussion

first adventure!

Moderator: DMs

Re: Encounter 4 - Discussion

Postby astromor » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Draw, The way you use that cat, I thought you were trying to burn through her nine lives.

DM: Since Draw still looks like Busty, Busty uses prestidigitation to change draw's outfit to pink and creates a pink bow for the cat also.

In general, I suggest we let goofus divide up the loot for stuff like the ruby since he is on top of most of the stats. okay goofus and all? We can still discuss specific loot if anyone is interested. I'll take the staff of the war mage since I am the only one who can use it.
astromor

Postby xandersdad » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 pm

a delve might be a good time to get some of the others involved. although it seems that nobody is really jumping at the chance
xandersdad
Site Admin

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:19 pm

It's up to you guys. I have COD practice tonight, so I can't do a lot of prep work until wednesday anyways, a delve wouldn't require too much work to set up I don't imagine. Or we could take a couple days break and reconvene on thursday, well rested and primed for an ass kicking. Like I said, I'm easy and can make the time if need be.
I'm the DM, Deal with it!
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby Drawoc » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:58 pm

LOL@COD practice.....only newbs practice..
Drawoc

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

I am going to try to get Encounter 5 intro up tomorrow. I just need to make some adjustments to it, to cover the 6 people in the party (since it is leveled for 5) and it may...just may be the XP you guys need to level up ;)
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby Fungal Menace » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

I should be able to start at 8:30 from now on. I'm going to pass on Tuesday because I'd like to get some time in on the Gears of War 3 beta.
Fungal Menace

Postby FrekldThunder » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Most of us are less than halfway to 2nd level, after four encounters. If we're going to make up the difference all in Encounter 5, that means that one is going to be a SCREAMING BITCH.

"You enter the final chamber to the cacophony of dozens of Kobold Slingers, who line the 10-foot tall precipice all around you. Their six Guard Drakes hiss menacingly. Four Kobolds grip sludge-drenched rocks at the end of ropes that extend far to the ceiling. You brace for impact, as twenty-two glue pots hurtle your way...."
FrekldThunder

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 am

FrekldThunder wrote:Most of us are less than halfway to 2nd level, after four encounters. If we're going to make up the difference all in Encounter 5, that means that one is going to be a SCREAMING BITCH.

"You enter the final chamber to the cacophony of dozens of Kobold Slingers, who line the 10-foot tall precipice all around you. Their six Guard Drakes hiss menacingly. Four Kobolds grip sludge-drenched rocks at the end of ropes that extend far to the ceiling. You brace for impact, as twenty-two glue pots hurtle your way...."

Damnit... now I have to re-write the whole damn thing... :x

:D

Actually, this is something you have never faced before, and 90% of the experience that will bring most of you close to your 2nd level comes from completing the 'hooks' (missions/tasks) you have been given. Hence the scalping of the kobolds and collection of the bone mask to complete that hook (but you don't get the experience for it until you are back in Fallcrest).

Do you guys remember what the other two tasks are? :?:
RoundeyeSamurai

Previous

Return to Kobold Hall