here we go!

first adventure!

Moderator: DMs

Re: here we go!

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I have set up an adventure log thread (locked so I can just do story-telling and aftermaths), and I will also create a thread for Characters and whatnot, especially NPC's you meet (like Teldorthan, and the other dudes that you may interact with). So far, I am still catching up on this backstory and what not by copying what I emailed out and stuff. But I am thinking this thread is quickly becoming a sort of Off Topic, which is good. DO we have PM ability here, winston?

Edit: Yes, We do!!! YAY
I'm the DM, Deal with it!
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 pm

I also think that I will set up any discussion forums with links from the Adventure Log posts if anyone wants to discuss anything in particular, pre-or post encounter.
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby FrekldThunder » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Rukt is a Dragonborn warrior, honorable and fair. His strength is great even among Dragonborn. He shows a lot of interest in artifacts and historical records.

He gets hedgy and defensive whenever conversation drifts toward where he came from and why he is adventuring. The most anyone ever gets out of him is "I need to be a stronger warrior".
FrekldThunder

Postby Drawoc » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 pm

xandersdad wrote:i have tried there is a die roller mod out there, but apparently doesn't work so well with version 3 of these boards. Also, I tried to code the mod, but it was kind of complicated, so i gave up

I can take a look, but why do we need a die roll here in forums? Am I missing something?
Drawoc

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Drawoc wrote:
xandersdad wrote:i have tried there is a die roller mod out there, but apparently doesn't work so well with version 3 of these boards. Also, I tried to code the mod, but it was kind of complicated, so i gave up

I can take a look, but why do we need a die roll here in forums? Am I missing something?

I think it was to facilitate any non-combat rolls we need to do. I think it would be nice, but I trust all y'all to do honorable rolls if they are needed outside our sessions. Not a huge deal to me, but if people want one, I don't see it hurting.
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:59 pm

I am linking the discussion threads in the top of the Adventure Log post for each, so just click on the clickable "Encounter #" and it will take you to the discussion thread.
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby Drawoc » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

ok for now draw likes ranged combat tatcis using his pussy as a blocker or to defend and protect other members of the party that are not as combat skilled...which would be everyone but myself..

You know the elven ranger from LOTR? Legolas?

I am better than he...and alot less honorable..alot.. *grin*

Did I mention that I am humble? LOLOL right...I am the bomb.
Drawoc

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Ranger and Honorable are synonymous... so be careful :mrgreen:
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby Drawoc » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:50 pm

not in this world :)
Drawoc

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 am