Postby xandersdad » Mon May 09, 2011 10:58 am

First, lets review where everyone stands
Rukt- 3 HP dmg, 1 AP
Durzo- 10HP dmg 1AP
Jukka- 15HP dmg 1AP
Busty- 10HP dmg 1AP
Kallista- 10HP dmg 1AP
Nook- 7 HP remaining 1AP

Not sure about the powers used- will have to keep better track next time- I don't think I saved the chat text, unfortunately
I'll be putting up the recap and loot a little later
xandersdad
Site Admin

Re: Final encounter discussion

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Mon May 09, 2011 2:10 pm

I had a blast last night and was very jealous of everyones Macros working when mine were all crazy and shit. I fixed that today though. We definitely whooped some ass, and if Matt keeps going like he is with the crazy rolls, then I am afraid that Winston is going to drop a dragon on us anyday, just to show us what's what!!! :lol:
I'm the DM, Deal with it!
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby FrekldThunder » Mon May 09, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm okay with that, as long as the dragon takes rolling history into account when assessing target threat levels.
FrekldThunder

Postby astromor » Mon May 09, 2011 4:17 pm

I use spells to aid in removing the priestess' head and put it in a ziplock bag. Since I couldn't use a healing surge, I would like to check the remaining rooms for anything. If anything, just detect magic to quickly see if there is anything. I don't remember if anyone said it specifically but we should take the chaos shard too. I use mage hand to grab it and stick it in a bag to keep us from touching it. We should make the cat carry it since it has more lives to lose.

Durzo, did you find any items on the priestess useful to the cleric or spell casters? Nook could use some help.

Is the next session Tuesday, Thursday, or are we going to go with Sundays?
astromor

Postby xandersdad » Mon May 09, 2011 4:33 pm

fenc.jpg
fenc.jpg (67.39 KiB) Viewed 8682 times

Durzo rummages through Morgana's room, and finds what looks to be a alchemical formula that may hold some value in the desk. He also notes that there is what looks to be a secret door in the corner of the room- undoubtedly an escape path to the rest of the valley.
Busty seals up Morgana's head and grabs the chaos shard. Noodles and Rukt are poring over the loot, while Jukka looks on. Nook tends to scoot in the lower room, freeing him from the shackles- but he is unconscious (but stable).
The shlurping sound reaches a crescendo from the area outside the temple...

We will start the next encounter from where your current tokens are, rerolling initiative
I'm OK with whatever day you guys want to do- either tues, thurs or sunday
xandersdad
Site Admin

Postby FrekldThunder » Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 pm

I saw we shoot for Thursday.

Can shlurping reach a crescendo? Shlurping Crescendo would be an awesome band name.
FrekldThunder

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

FrekldThunder wrote:I saw we shoot for Thursday.

Can shlurping reach a crescendo? Shlurping Crescendo would be an awesome band name.

Especially if they were a Barbershop Quartet!!!! :lol:
I'm the DM, Deal with it!
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby xandersdad » Wed May 11, 2011 9:03 am

looks like we're going to have a full house tomorrow. How do you guys want to handle Mark's character (either starts with you, or can start at the entrance)
xandersdad
Site Admin

Postby FrekldThunder » Wed May 11, 2011 9:35 am

I think that depends on what you have in store for us. Would Mark have had to climb up the King Who Crawls' back to get to the entrance?

If there's a big beasty waiting outside the door for us, maybe we want to say that Mark's character arrives from the way we came across the bridge and starts on the other side of the monster from us.
FrekldThunder

Postby xandersdad » Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 am

I'm thinking probably the two options are: Mark starting at the entrance door of the cave (likely would enter the battle in round 2/3 depending on move or action point use)
or he could start at the secret door, having found morgana's escape route

Keep in mind how this encounter starts- you all start where you left off, so there definitely won't be any actual combat for at least 1, maybe 2 rounds (maybe even more)
xandersdad
Site Admin

Next

Return to Chaos Scar