Chaos Scar General Discussion

Moderator: DMs

Chaos Scar General Discussion

Postby astromor » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am

Does this mean I can add needle point as a proficiency?

When is the next game night? I'll probably be traveling in the middle of May but maybe able to tie in unless I am camping.
astromor

Re: Chaos Scar General Discussion

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

I think we were going to hold off a week or so, give people a chance to review their character, see if there are any changes they want to make, and the like. I will probably take a closer look at my Warlock character, to make sure she is where I want her to be. I will take this time as well, to get caught up on gaming, since I have not done too much in the past few weeks. LOL
I'm the DM, Deal with it!
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby FrekldThunder » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Ominous intro, I like it.

I've tooled with Rukt, swapped out some powers and feats, equipped the Lifedrinker and levelled him up. He's even more badass now. :twisted:

Noodles - what does it mean if a piece of equipment/power had red text in the character builder? Does that mean we aren't permitted to use it? Fr'instance, Plate Mail armor was red, but I couldn't tell why; I could afford it and I wasn't unencumbered. I didn't try to buy it but I'd like to know what you say.
FrekldThunder

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 am

Yes, if it is red, then there is some reason (though not always identified) as to why you can't wear it.
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby FrekldThunder » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am

Is it the same with feats/powers? Some sets of powers are black text, others green, still others red. I just noticed that my Encounter Power, Shield Bash, is red. When I checked that in the character builder, turns out ALL of the level 1 Fighter Encounter powers are red. Something is weird. :?
FrekldThunder

Postby RoundeyeSamurai » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

FrekldThunder wrote:Is it the same with feats/powers? Some sets of powers are black text, others green, still others red. I just noticed that my Encounter Power, Shield Bash, is red. When I checked that in the character builder, turns out ALL of the level 1 Fighter Encounter powers are red. Something is weird. :?

When it comes to powers, it will only display those available to you. If it is green, then it is an 'at-will', if it is red, then it is an 'encounter' and if it is black, then it is a daily!

I think Utility powers are blue, but I might be mistaken. I need to install the CB on my wifes work laptop, so I can build my character again :(
RoundeyeSamurai

Postby Notelrac » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Durzo will settle in to a dark corner near the humans and attempt to easedrop.
Notelrac

Postby xandersdad » Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 pm

I ran through the first encounter of this thing with my son and nephew. Looks like I'm going to have to beef things up considerably for you guys
xandersdad
Site Admin

Postby xandersdad » Tue May 03, 2011 8:48 am

if its ok, I'm going to have you guys keep track of you characters during this fling. Not sure I can follow everything thats going to be going down
xandersdad
Site Admin

Postby Notelrac » Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 am

It's okay with me, I track my own stuff anyway.
Notelrac

Next

Return to Chaos Scar